Yucky, stinky, nasty smells

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mimizkitchen

Head Chef
What is the most rotten smelling food you have encountered??? For me there is nothing worse than rotten potatoes, makes me want to upchuck just thinking about it... :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

How bout you guys and gals....

Something I smelled wafting out of a not very upscale Korean restaurant as I was passing by. Didn't know or recognize what it might have been and LOL, didn't wanna find out!

The Broccoli that a kid at work nukes. It makes the whole ## floor smell like rotten garbage!!! I cook broccoli, but I have never smelt anything like it when he does it.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

When I was a teenager we had a big chest freezer out in the carport. We had lots of food in it, including two whole turkeys. When we came back from our month-long vacation we found out the freezer had died about halfway through our vacation. Worst smell I have ever smelled--like dead bodies. I guess you could say it was dead bodies.

:sick:Barbara

The Durian fruit I ate a few months back was pretty harsh. Spoiled Milk , Beans and Potatoes are pretty high up there on the list too. Ah yes, the Fermented tofu was pretty ripe as well. Anytime we notice flies flying around in the house ( not fruit flies, but the sh$t flies, the first thing I do is check the potatoes. usually one ( at the bottom of the bag) has gone bad.

It's gotta be the Durian fruit for me. I've tasted one. Yeah it tastes good but hell when you close your eyes, the smell is gonna make you think that you're gonna eat sh*t!

not food related, but I had a student that was in jail for a week and when he got out he came directly to school. Hadn't taken his shoes off the whole week. The principal had to take him home so he could shower, the smell was palpable, after he left the building even!

not food related, but I had a student that was in jail for a week and when he got out he came directly to school. Hadn't taken his shoes off the whole week. The principal had to take him home so he could shower, the smell was palpable, after he left the building even!

Thanks for sharing... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom