A Pinch Of Salt Ruffles Review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Yes folks this is a new line of snack food items from the Frito Lay company.

Each item in the Pinch of Salt line is 75MG per serving.

Items include: Ruffles, Frito Corn Chips, Lays regular potato chips, and Tostitos crispy rounds.

The serving size is the same as the regular product which is great!!!

The bags I could only find are medium sized bags.

This bag had some massive chips inside of it.

Each chip was nice and crunchy.

Nice ridges on the chip.

The taste was really great though for being lower in sodium, did not miss the extra salt at all.

A gigantic thumbs up.

Okay onto a review of the Pinch of Salt Lay's potato chips....

This will be be the first time I look at the value/price for a snack food product.

This is the lowest sodium Lay's product on the market, BUTTT is only 15MG per sodium less per serving than the lightly salted Lay's Chip...

The Pinch of Salt Lay's was a nice and light looking chip that looked great, tasted nice as well, had some real big chips in the bag and some folded over chips which I love...

I do not think it really tastes that much different from the Lightly salted version of potato chips though.... Is 15MG less all that worth it?!??!?!?

The Item gets a big thumbs up if it was a first of kind item for the Lay's company, BUTTTTTTTTTT.....

When it comes to the value/price for this snack food item I am very dissapointed in this product. A 6.5 oz bag of the Pinch of salt chips is 2.29.

A large bag of Lightly Salted chips which is like 13.5 oz in size is 3.49. And sometimes you can have a two for 4 buck sale on the large bags of Lay's chips at the grocery store.

On the value/price side of things this product gets at least a medium sized thumbs down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom