Arby's Smokehouse Brisket Sandwich Review!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
This is the latest addition to main menu at Arby's.

I got this at my local mall for 5.29 which was the price it is supposed to sell for. The Combo price was 40 cents higher though than it should be, but the mall usually is higher priced.

You got special bun, Brisket meat, Smoked Gouda cheese, onions, and Barbecue sauce.

The cheese really was good in the sandwich. The Brisket was really tender and tasty. The sauce was solid.

This was the best new item they have released all YEAR!!!

price though could be 30 cents less for the item alone though.

I still give this fast food item a big thumbs up and I say it is worth at least one try of it. IT was that good!!!

Well today we finally got around to trying this sandwich. Actually, DH ordered it and I ordered a regular roast beef - just in case his was not good.

I must say that this sandwich was delicious. I have to agree with Kleenex - it is the best new item they have released in a very long time.

My only regret is that we both didn't order one .. I had 2 bites of his and wanted much more.

We will get this one again for sure. I just hope it's not going to be a limited edition. A very nice change of pace for any fast food place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom