Burger King Chunky Cookie Made With OREO® Pieces Review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
This is a brand new item from this fast food company.

For one buck they gave me this one single cookie. A bit of a rip off imo...

The cookie is like a chocolate chip cookie minus the chocolate chips, but replaced with the chocolate cookie part from an Oreo cookie.

It was a soft type cookie.

I agree this was a chunky cookie.

The taste though was not too bad, but this is like sooo easy to do at home type item though so it is not special at all.

Another complaint I having is the nutritional information.

One cookie is 400 calories!?!?!?! One cookie is 340mg of sodium!?!?!?!?

In the end at best I will give this fast food item a thumbs in the middle. It needs a lower price point and better nutritional values to get any sort of thumbs up from me....

Seems a tad bit spendy for 1 cookie. And holy stuff ... that's a ton of calories and sodium for 1 cookie :ohmy:

For all that I think I'd rather have something else from the dollar menu !

I'm so glad you are the official tester for all these new and sometimes strange products .. it's good to hear and honest opinion.

Thanks for sacrificing your stomach for us !!

okay so how much cookie calorie wise only can you get from the grocery store vs the Burger king cookie:

9 Oreo cookies --- Three servings of cookies.

5 Keebler® E.L. Fudge® Original cookies ---2.5 servings of cookie.

7 Pepperidge Farm milano cookies --- 3 and a third servings of cookies

3 Pepperidge Farm Nantucket Dark Chocolate cookies. Three Servings!!

2.5 Ms. Fields Premium Chocolate chips cookies--- 2.5 Servings...

LOL I'd say a lot !

I guess it's one of those things like you run into at the supermarket .. don't need it but it's there at checkout so you buy it.

One serving of cookie?:shock:

I readily admit that I have spent decades under rocks.....and I remember in my nutrition studies learning what one serving of fruits, vegetables, dairy, and protein were....but I never learned what one serving of cookie was:LOL:

One serving of cookie?:shock:

I readily admit that I have spent decades under rocks.....and I remember in my nutrition studies learning what one serving of fruits, vegetables, dairy, and protein were....but I never learned what one serving of cookie was:LOL:

You learn something new each day at this place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom