Cannoli Chips Cookies & Cream Review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Cookies-and-Cream-bag.png

I spotted this flavor at a grocery store in the cookie isle section. Other flavors for sale were cheaper at Wal-mart, but not found in the cookie isle section.

Triangle shaped pieces of cannoli dough.

The back of the bag says they are crunchy, but they had a bit of a soft crunch to them.

Flavor though was real solid.

I have to give this item a big thumbs up.

I like the fact that the bag says:

No artifical anything.
No trans fats.
No preservatives.

Nut free ( I do not have an allergy to nuts )

I would try them, or a similar Brand made in Spain or France or Italy that was natural without gmos / toxic chemicals or trans fats etcetra ..

They look fabulous !

Thanks for posting and have a lovely day. It is 23.15 here ..

I like the fact that the bag says:

No artifical anything.
No trans fats.
No preservatives.

Nut free ( I do not have an allergy to nuts )

I would try them, or a similar Brand made in Spain or France or Italy that was natural without gmos / toxic chemicals or trans fats etcetra ..

They look fabulous !

Thanks for posting and have a lovely day. It is 23.15 here ..

Just eat it quickly. With no preservatives, it will go downhill fast.

Wow, companies sell food with toxic chemicals? No repeat customers for them! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Got Garlic

Just eat it quickly. With no preservatives, it will go downhill fast.

Wow, companies sell food with toxic chemicals? No repeat customers for them! :ROFLMAO:

I do not know if they are sold here, but I will check the Taste of America Super Market and my norm Super Market, El Corté Inglés, The North American Section.

Regarding toxic chemicals, if one reads labels as I do always on packaged goods, there are some awful toxic chemicals in some of these Brand labelled snacks ..

Regarding toxic chemicals, if one reads labels as I do always on packaged goods, there are some awful toxic chemicals in some of these Brand labelled snacks ..

I do read labels. If any of the ingredients were toxic, people would die soon after eating them, and they don't. Just because something has a long scientific name that you're unfamiliar with doesn't mean it's toxic.

So, which of these naturally occurring chemicals is toxic? And at what dose?
ingredients-of-a-banana-poster-4.jpg

I could say a lot about fear-mongering about GMOs but I'm not in the mood to get into it.

Got Garlic

I do read labels. If any of the ingredients were toxic, people would die soon after eating them, and they don't. Just because something has a long scientific name that you're unfamiliar with doesn't mean it's toxic.

So, which of these naturally occurring chemicals is toxic? And at what dose?
View attachment 27005

I could say a lot about fear-mongering about GMOs but I'm not in the mood to get into it.

Got Garlic,

Re: The 100% Natural Banana

According to James Kennedy, V.C.E. Chemistry Teacher in Haileybury, Australia, the all natural banana, does contain " Scarey Looking Ingredients" however, the list you posted is 100% Natural ..

There are no gmos, pesticides, insecticides or other contammants in the all natural banana.

Please do note: Bananas are one of the few fruits I dislike and thus, never eat them.

Have a nice evening.
23.30 here ..
Must be up at 6am ..

Got Garlic,

According to James Kennedy, V.C.E. Chemistry Teacher in Haileybury, Australia, the all natural banana, does contain " Scarey Looking Ingredients" however, the list you posted is 100% Natural ..

There are no gmos, pesticides, insecticides or other contammants in the all natural banana.

You are completely missing the point. Not sure whether that's deliberate or not.

Got Garlic,

I am uncertain as to what you are signifying ..

Unfortunately, these complex scientific terms for ingredients in foods, is a study within itself and they do have "scarey looking ingredients" on packaged foods as well as natural or Bio grown ítems contain daunting scientific vocabulary as well.

I am not a scientist ! It is very complex .. However, in these times, one must learn how to distinguish these terms from gmos, trans fats, etcetra and other maladies.

I am a tour operator and this is my forte ..

Have a lovely day.

Last edited:
Got Garlic,

I am uncertain as to what you are signifying ..

Unfortunately, these complex scientific terms for ingredients in foods, is a study within itself and they do have "scarey looking ingredients" on packaged foods as well as natural or Bio grown ítems contain daunting scientific vocabulary as well.

I am not a scientist ! It is very complex .. However, in these times, one must learn how to distinguish these terms from gmos, trans fats, etcetra and other maladies.

I'm quite familiar with the definitions and differences among these terms. My point is that calling food ingredients toxic chemicals is inaccurate and is fear-mongering.

Got Garlic,

The other point isn't that if you look carefully, you will see that many of the ingredients with long names on food packaging exactly the same chemicals that are found naturally in the banana.

Last edited:
Got Garlic,

I have noticed.

I buy very few snacks however, your post caught my attention as it is natural ..

Thank you for posting.
Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom