Four Seas Grill A Corn Lobster Flavor review!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
faaf9f213734c799605ce61c6d1347c4_500x500.webp

Well I was back to the Asian food store and in the snackfood isle I spotted this bag and was a bit shocked to have even seen this flavor.

We have a USA Crunchy Cheetos clone in LOBSTER FLAVOR!

The item fully has a different color than a regular USA based Cheetos, but it brought the full on crunch.

I opened up the bag to take a whiff and the LOBSTER SMELL FULL ON EXISTED!

I had just a couple of them and.....

WE HAD SPOT ON LOBSTER FLAVOR! TOO SPOT ON!! i'M FULLY SHOCKED HERE!!

If are into eating lobster or just want to try one of the oddest flavored snackfood flavor items I have every tried go ahead and try to find a bag.

I am going to give this item a big thumbs up as they just fully nailed the flavor.

Well I was back to the Asian food store and in the snackfood isle I spotted this bag and was a bit shocked to have even seen this flavor.

The item fully has a different color than a regular USA based Cheetos, but it brought the full on crunch.

If are into eating lobster or just want to try one of the oddest flavored snackfood flavor items I have every tried go ahead and try to find a bag.

I am going to give this item a big thumbs up as they just fully nailed the flavor.
I’m gonna look for this the next time I’m at one of the Asian markets I frequent, just because it seems, well, weird! I can tell by the writing on the bag that it’s Japanese, so idont know if my most frequented Asian grocery will have it, as it’s mostly Korean.

Lobster Cheetos! Go know!

Ahh, but what did it say on the ingredients list on the package?

Ahh, but what did it say on the ingredients list on the package?

Puffcorn (Lobster)

Corn Flour, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Sugar, Spice, Onion Powder, Shrimp Powder.

Product of China.

*Allegen Information: This product contains shellfish.

Well JustJoel even if you do not like the flavor you will fully say it crunches like a USA Cheeto:chef:

Back
Top Bottom