Herr's Carolina Reaper Cheese Curls Review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
GUEST_1d322599-22ea-4df6-82db-bfeeb7dc686f

At the same store they had the Ghost pepper potato chips they also had this item for sale. This is like the first so called Carolina Reaper flavored item I am reviewing.

Well one thing was for sure these cheese curls had a nice crunch to them.

These were certainly hotter than the Ghost pepper potato chips though.

A look at the ingredients list and Carolina Reaper powder was at the very bottom row which did not make that much happy.

They were certainly at no point of time anywhere in a serving I had near REAL Carolina Reaper strength.

The thing is though it did have enough seasoning that you can have a small watery eye and /or nose blow.

I can only give this item a medium sized thumbs up as I wanted something hotter.

I thought of your other thread last week (Friday, I think, when a friend called and told me that I had to watch Dr Oz on Christmas. I told her that I "only watch Dr Oz if he's talking about chocolate (not even then, but it sounded good!), so why would I watch him on Christmas?" She said that there was a preview for the show, saying that it was going to be about those super hot snacks that are sending people to ERs, giving people ulcers, and I forget what else she said. Definitely doesn't sound like the snacks you are sampling! I set my DVR to record it, out of curiosity. It's a rerun, so I asked her how she missed the first episode, being a Dr Oz addict? She didn't find that amusing.

I thought of your other thread last week (Friday, I think, when a friend called and told me that I had to watch Dr Oz on Christmas. I told her that I "only watch Dr Oz if he's talking about chocolate (not even then, but it sounded good!), so why would I watch him on Christmas?" She said that there was a preview for the show, saying that it was going to be about those super hot snacks that are sending people to ERs, giving people ulcers, and I forget what else she said. Definitely doesn't sound like the snacks you are sampling! I set my DVR to record it, out of curiosity. It's a rerun, so I asked her how she missed the first episode, being a Dr Oz addict? She didn't find that amusing.

If you eat the snacks like I do I stick to the one serving size roughly per day and since I review so many items that do not have much spice to them I am not going to wind up in the ER.

The spicy snacks in question are ones I have already reviewed and ones I do not eat like 10 ounces a day.

Not sure... I try to skip all those commercials. I record almost every thing that I watch, so that I can FF through them!

Back
Top Bottom