McDonald's McRib Review!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll make the salsa, blue cheese dip & onion dip!! LOL We'll need Doritos, Tortilla chips, Wise ridges Sour Cream & onion chips and Wise original natural potato chips. :LOL::LOL:

Making a list...what's that? A 24 hour drive for me?:LOL:

I tried MCD burgers a number of years ago in the US, they were to sweet for my taste. I love ribs with bones in.

Making a list...what's that? A 24 hour drive for me?:LOL:
UMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMM I am on the east coast so maybe. But will there still be chips when you get here? Better shop when you get here for replacements lost on the way. LOL

Hello all. I'm a noob ' round here. Having a great time reading the threads and this one I've got to make my first post.

I've got a theory that when the scientist who first synthesized the meat substitute that the McRib is based on someone wrote the wrong amount on an order form (they came out before computers became the norm, I believe), ordering a couple BILLION instead of a couple MILLION. Since they contain a completely inert chemical base that doesn't go bad McD's rereleases them every year or two, managing to trap a few more thousand unsuspecting customers into eating them and removing some inventory from the huge warehouse full of them they have in hiding somewhere.

Seriously I haven't eaten one in 20 or more years either, and when I did I had much the same response as someone earlier. Spit it out and wipe the tongue off. And I'm someone who doesn't actively despise McD's food.

UMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMM I am on the east coast so maybe. But will there still be chips when you get here? Better shop when you get here for replacements lost on the way. LOL

Better make that 24 hours and 15 minutes...I'll have to stop at some point for a rest break. :LOL: Memo to self Buy chips in Indiana.

lol, just don't stop in iowa. they're stubborn.

"you can eat your fill, of all the food you bring yourself." :cool:

I'll have to take a month off from work just to visit the East Coast...there are so many DCer's that live there! Think a bag of chips would cover it?
Memo to self, don't stop in Iowa.

Better make that 24 hours and 15 minutes...I'll have to stop at some point for a rest break. :LOL: Memo to self Buy chips in Indiana.

I'll have to take a month off from work just to visit the East Coast...there are so many DCer's that live there! Think a bag of chips would cover it?
Memo to self, don't stop in Iowa.
ROTFL!!!

Memo to PF DON'T STOP at McD's for sammies!!

Holy crap! A Music Man reference!
lalalala

Gary, Indiana,
Gary Indiana,
Not Louisiana, Paris, France, New York, or Rome, but--
Gary, Indiana,
Gary, Indiana,
Gary Indiana,

Trouble, oh we got trouble,
Right here in River City!
With a capital "T"
That rhymes with "P"
And that stands for Pool,
We've surely got trouble!
Right here in River City,

OH NO ........ BALZAC!! Those tunes are gonna go marching through my head being lead by 76 trombones!!

Hey! I happen to live in Iowa! I did not realize we had the reputation of being stubborn? Stop here for chips anytime!! You would think our corn chips were good but all the corn we grow feeds the cattle :glare:

snicker-d, do you ever find yourself saying goodnight to someone you don't know yet, waiting for the wells fargo wagon to be-a comin' round the bend, or pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more... :)

can i interest you in starting up a marching band, keep them kids outta trouble??? trouble trouble trouble

lol, andy got it right away.

snicker-d, my bil is from i-o-way. hudson city, to be exact. i've only been to the quad cities. i wouldn't say people from iowa are stubborn, but they refuse to give out the secret formula to maid-rites. :)

lol, and that brings us back on topic: loose meat sandwich? or mechanically seperated and reformed mystery meat?

which would you prfer?

Last edited:
snicker-d, do you ever find yourself saying goodnight to someone you don't know yet, waiting for the wells fargo wagon to be-a comin' round the bend, or pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more... :)

can i interest you in starting up a marching band, keep them kids outta trouble??? trouble trouble trouble

lol, andy got it right away.

snicker-d, my bil is from i-o-way. hudson city, to be exact. i've only been to the quad cities. i wouldn't say people from iowa are stubborn, but they refuse to give out the secret formula to maid-rites. :)

lol, and that brings us back on topic: loose meat sandwich? or mechanically seperated and reformed mystery meat?

which would you prfer?

Yes, the maid rite is a secret formula for sure, much like the krabby patty :) I've lived here for 25 years and still don't know what makes them so good. I haven't eaten there in years but now I'm craving one!!! So... I'd take a loose-meat sandwich over the reformed mystery meat any day!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom