McDonald's Spicy BBQ Chicken Sandwich review...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
t-mcdonalds-spicy-bbq-chicken-sandwich.jpg

Well this is a so called new product at the company....

I had to pay 4.99 for one and it will be more expensive in other parts of the USA.

This one included a smoky barbecue sauce.

The sauce was not bad, but for me hardly spicy.

and compared to the Popeye's Spicy Chicken Sandwich that I also very recently reviewed this was a bust for me.

At best I will give this a minor thumbs up.

5 bucks for something that probably cost them $2 to put together. $2.50 at best.

Thanks for the review. They can keep this one. If I want to spend $5 for a chicken sandwich, I'll hit Wendy's and get the Homestyle Chicken Sandwich. Super good, although I don't eat fried foods often. But that sandwich is worth the occasional splurge.

Thanks for the review.
As far as chicken sandwiches and chicken burgers go (which I really like) - I think A & W's spicy habanero chicken burger is pretty good - although KFC's spicy double tender crispy chicken burger is even better.

5 bucks for something that probably cost them $2 to put together. $2.50 at best.

Thanks for the review. They can keep this one. If I want to spend $5 for a chicken sandwich, I'll hit Wendy's and get the Homestyle Chicken Sandwich. Super good, although I don't eat fried foods often. But that sandwich is worth the occasional splurge.

I would certainly say that Wendy's chicken Sandwich would be better than McDonald's.

Back
Top Bottom