Oui - French Style Yogurt by Yoplait

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
blackberry_jar.png

OMGosh! Slightly sweet, no overpowering tang. Smooth, creamy and wonderful. I am hooked on this yogurt.

It comes in a little glass pot, foil top. I can't wait to try the other flavors I bought.

Price point is good for this type of product, $1.38 @ Walmart. Cheaper than other similar yogurts.

I got more of the lemon today and picked up some of the coconut. Haven't seen the mango. I also got a couple of plain so I can try my hand at making yogurt. Love the little glass jars.

Yummy! They sound delicious! I haven't seen them around here yet.

I got more of the lemon today and picked up some of the coconut. Haven't seen the mango. I also got a couple of plain so I can try my hand at making yogurt. Love the little glass jars.
Homemade yogurt is wonderful.

We've saved bunch of the little jars. So far we've re-used them for chocolate pudding, Jello, and for stuff for mise en place when cooking.

We've saved bunch of the little jars. So far we've re-used them for chocolate pudding, Jello, and for stuff for mise en place when cooking.

I was thinking they would make nice little candles for gifts or my own Christmas centerpiece for the table or mantle.

I saw those briefly at Market Basket. Bought one (plain) and thought it was OK. I prefer Fage Greek yogurt. I would have liked a second flavor, but plain was all the store had. I really would like a second jar, though, because...well, matchy-matchy! :LOL: Besides, as mother of twins, I'm accustomed to having two of everything! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom