Plastic Trash Bags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not even close. We just use our dishes. When we have a cookout, we buy sturdier plates.

I hear you my friend. I was just pulling the chain. ;)

Humor is very subjective.

I'm not a paper plate person myself. Washing another dish is no big deal with me.

I only started this thread because I seem to have a batch of plastic bags that seem welded shut.

But the older I get the more I wish for the simpler days when everything didn't need to be super sealed from reality.

I'm sure the factory was only a degree or two off but they sure made these bags a PIA to open. :mad:

Didn't think you were. :)

Now cough up the magic plastic bag opening instructions I know you're keeping from us 99%ers. :LOL:

Didn't think you were. :)

Now cough up the magic plastic bag opening instructions I know you're keeping from us 99%ers. :LOL:

I'll PM you an address where you can mail a payment. Include a SASE. As soon as the check clears, I'll send the instructions by return mail. Sorry I have to charge but I'm trying move up.

I'll PM you an address where you can mail a payment. Include a SASE. As soon as the check clears, I'll send the instructions by return mail. Sorry I have to charge but I'm trying move up.

So you want to be in the upper 1/2 of the 1%er. ;)

Will that make you a .25 %er?

I wish you luck my friend.

I've got a feeling I'll be waiting at the Post Office as long as I was waiting for Pac's bacon to arrive. :LOL:

But I'm a trusting soul so I'll get my tent out and camp at the P.O until the Postmaster tells me to move along. :rolleyes:

Can you believe they did that when I told them I was only waiting for the $10.000.000 Ed McMahon promised me? :(

So you want to be in the upper 1/2 of the 1%er. ;)

Will that make you a .25 %er?

I wish you luck my friend.

I've got a feeling I'll be waiting at the Post Office as long as I was waiting for Pac's bacon to arrive. :LOL:

But I'm a trusting soul so I'll get my tent out and camp at the P.O until the Postmaster tells me to move along. :rolleyes:

Can you believe they did that when I told them I was only waiting for the $10.000.000 Ed McMahon promised me? :(

The only way I'm moving up is if those Powerball tickets are winners.

Remember, the end of the bag you grab first is always the top of the bag and the part that is the opening. It doesn't matter if the plastic bag is on a roll that you have to tear off on the dotted line, or ones that come out of the box individually. Rough up that end, up and down as well as side to side real good. And if you still can't get the two side to separate, try to blow some air in the top of the bag. There is bound to be a small part that did separate during the rouging up. And the blown air will find that little opening and separate the two sides for you.

Good luck. And I hope I have been of some help in solving this dilemma for all. :angel:

Last edited:
Remember, the end of the bag you grab first is always the top of the bag and the part that is the opening. It doesn't matter if the plastic bag is on a roll that you have to tear off on the dotted line, or ones that come out of the box individually. Rough up that end, up and down as well as side to side real good. And if you still can't get the two side to separate, try to blow some air in the top of the bag. There is bound to be a small part that did separate during the rouging up. And the blown air will find that little opening and separate the two sides for you.

Good luck. And I hope I have been of some help in solving this dilemma for all. :angel:
That's a pretty good description of me in the produce department, but I am also grumbling. :ermm: :LOL:

That's a pretty good description of me in the produce department, but I am also grumbling. :ermm: :LOL:

You speak a foreign language. Use it to swear at the bags. Plastic bags do not like swear words. And if someone asks if there is anything wrong, give them the bag and see if they can open it. Of course you know they will do it on their first try. After you did all the hard work. Then you can walk around the store mumbling under your breath speaking another language. The next time you go to that store they will remember you and give you a wide berth. And if their car is parked next to yours, they will leave in a hurry. You wont even have to deal with road rage if they see you driving. Nobody wants to be around a crazy person.

Should anyone get up enough nerve to ask you if something is wrong, just tell them you talk to yourself in one language and answer in another.

You will feel much better by the time you get home. And you will have the look that was on their face to keep you laughing all day long. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom