Red Robin Resturant Review.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
okay this is my first restaurant review......

Party size: 3

Okay so it was raining outside on the day we went, very recent visit, which was a good thing. Everyone in the group had a coat on.

I get to the place and is the first time I was at this restaurant.

I thought I more in the RED IGLOO. I swear I thought I saw a server in full Eskimo gear.....

Was at the place a bit early before a massive dinner crowd.

I ordered the onion ring appetizer which on the menu came in only one size. Not what I really wanted to see. 13 onion rings for almost 8 bucks is pricey if you are only a party of one or two. Thumbs up on the presentation of stacking them all up with the smallest rings on the top and the largest rings on the bottom. High end quality onion rings, real thick and nice coating on them as well.

They really need a smaller portion listing on the menu as well.

I ordered the pulled BBQ pork sandwich. The sandwich had pulled BBQ pork, yellow peppers and onions on a big bun. It also included some steak fries.

I loved the sandwich, nice flavor to the pork, but the onions made it bit tough to eat and the yellow peppers did nothing for the sandwich. The steak fries were nothing special though.

Cost: 9.99

The other two had rice bowl dish. It had some teriyaki chicken, rice, broccoli, red bell peppers, snow peas, and some other vegetables.

I tried a piece of the chicken with sauce on it and it was good.

Cost: 11.49 a piece.

Service: Great service, food came quickly.

Price: Around the same price as some of the lower priced restaurants.

Rating: A big thumbs up excluding the freezing part.

Our server was told about the freezing room and they did fix it a bit. They left a comment card which I did write about the FREEZING room.

i went there once .. unlimited fries ..
cartoons on all the tvs for the kids ..
california chicken was pretty darn good ..

I went there once too. The burger was kinda dry and definately overpriced.

Okay, so I'm confused. This is just your personal opinion of your singular one time experience at a restaurant, not a professional published review?

:) I for one appreciate the review because where I live there are no places like that so when I travel I don't know where to go. I would like to try some of the chain restaurants but do not want to spend the money or time on something mediocre I don't mind spending the extra money if it's good. But I also think some chains are only as good as the the people working there. It becomes even more difficult trying to find independent restaurants when one is on the road. I have even visited friends that take me to what they consider to the best Italian place etc and to me it's not that good. Not trying to sound arrogant but I do know when food tastes good and when it doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom