Sunday Special- 2007 In Review
Sunday Special- 2007 In Review
1. A new report from the Census Bureau, what is the largest minority group in the U.S.?
2. Barbaro, the thoroughbred that won the 2006 Kentucky Derby and then broke a leg in the following race, was euthanized aftercomplications from the fracture. In which race did the injury occur?
3. Five NASCAR teams were disciplined when it was revealed that they had used illegal fuel additives in which of the season's events ?
4. At the 2007Grammy awards,which group dominated the night, taking the top prize in all five categories for which it was nominated?
5. Pulitzer Prize-winner Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr. died at age 89 in 2007. Besides being an author and historian, he served as an adviser to which U.S. President ?
6. Which Disney character did Hamas, the ruling Palestinian group in the Gaza Strip, use in a TV program to incite children to fightIsrael and work for world Muslim domination ?
7. The Rev. Jerry Falwell was found unconscious in his office at the University he founded, and later died. What's the name of the University ?
8. Which major auto company announced in 2007 that it had reached the milestone of having sold it's one-millionth hybrid (gas-and-electric) auto worldwide. Name the Auto company.
9. In 2007, the American Film Institute issued its updated (every ten years) ranking of the 100 best movies of all time. Name the film that topped the list.
10. What popular snack item was recalled in 17 states in 2007, due to an outbreak of salmonella ?
11. What was the name of the facility for dog-fighting called that Michael Vick was indicted for operating in 2007 ?
12. In August, 2007, four students were murdered in a New Jersey schoolyard. Name the city where this crime occurred.
13. "Free the Jena Six" became a rallying cry in 2007. Which state is home to the town of Jena ?
14. In 2007, the head of a Mormon sect was found guilty of being an accomplice to rape by forcing a 14-year-old girl to marry her 19-year-old cousin. What is the leader’s name?
15. What were the two charges against slugger Barry Bonds in the 2007 Federal indictment ?
16. According to the American Society of Criminology, which U.S.city ranked as the nation's "most dangerous" ?
17. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert traveled to a summit in the United States. Where did the summit take place ?
18. In 2007, doctors researching new ways to rehabilitate stroke victims came up with a therapy involving video games; what is this innovative regemin called ?
19. Among the many dangerous toys from China in 2007, there was one that contained a chemical that turns into a powerful “date rape” drug when eaten, cause unconsciousness, seizures, and comas; name this toy.
20. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety released its annual survey of the safest cars of 2007. Two companies topped the list of having the highest number of models in the top rating; can you name them ?
2. The Preakness
3. Daytona 500
4. The Dixie Chicks
5. John F. Kennedy
6. Mickey Mouse
7. Liberty university
9. Citizen Kane
10. Veggie Booty
11. Bad Newz Kennels
14. Warren Jeffs
15. Perjury and obstruction of justice
17. Annapolis, Md.
18. Wii Therapy
19. Aqua Dot20.
20. Ford and Honda
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !