Taco Bell Naked Chicken Chips and Mtn Dew Spiked Lemonade review...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Okay I rarely go to Taco Bell for anything, but the Naked Chicken Chips said buy me for some reason.

Nacked Chicken Chips Review

The regular price for 6 was 1.99.

You get six chicken chips and some nacho cheese dipping sauce.

The chicken was good tasting. I actually did like the triangle shape. The dipping sauce did bring a bit of extra flavor to the chicken.

What I think would have really won me over if it was a Doritos nacho cheese chip encrusted chicken chip...

I will give this item a medium sized thumbs up.

Mtn Dew Spiked Lemonade review

At first all I wanted was just the chicken, but they place did have this listed in an ad on the drink fountain so I also went for a small drink as well.

The mountain dew sure did look like lemonade. This lemonade is supposed to have some prickly pear juice included.

I do not have that much lemonade, but I could not really tell if the pear juice was included or not.

The taste of the soda was still good though.

I will give the soda a medium sized thumbs up.

I used to mix Dew and lemonade at the fountain. The problem was it would get so acidic it would tear up my mouth.

It did taste good though.

I am a big TB fan, I'll definitely give the chips a try.

I used to mix Dew and lemonade at the fountain. The problem was it would get so acidic it would tear up my mouth.

It did taste good though.

I am a big TB fan, I'll definitely give the chips a try.

They do have a special 5 buck meal going on that includes the chips, but I did not go for it.

Back
Top Bottom