Walkers Beef and Onion flavour crisps review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
It is my third import item review of the week. This one comes from the UK and the second Walkers Crisps I have tasted.

The bag says this chip was made with sunseed oil.

The crisps looked just like a regular lays potato chip. Mostly medium sized crisps in the bag.

I thought I tasted waaaaaaaayyyyyyy more beef flavour than I could the onion.

Nice taste though.

I will give this food product a medium thunbs up.

I'm a Walkers Ready Salted girl myself. I quite like Turkey and Stuffing crisps at Christmas though. Never did try the baked bean flavour. :sick:

Ready Salted, cheese and onion, smoky bacon... Apart from those flavours... naaaaaah, not my sort of thing at all! :)

What interesting flavors. I will have to keep my eyes open for this brand. Kleenex, where do you find all of these interesting chips?

GB said:
What interesting flavors. I will have to keep my eyes open for this brand. Kleenex, where do you find all of these interesting chips?

If you have a local merchant that will import snack food items from the UK you will be able to get the food product in the USA. When I do go to that place I have a very limited choice as to what snack food products I can test.

The Walkers brand will never ever get sold in the USA in mass quantities. The link to the first walkers crisps I reviewed should help you out:

http://www.discusscooking.com/forum...ed-crisps-review-17771.html?highlight=walkers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom