Anyone grow hot chilies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Yellow Banana Pepper is also called a Hungarian Wax Pepper as well.

I have seen both Sweet and Hot brands of Hungarian Wax peppers to grow and sell.

I would certainly grow a sweet pepper along with the hot ones though.

Make sure to have lots of room for the peppers and it would be best to put pepper plants that do not grow so high in the front to get better sunlight.

If you want to grow from seeds go here:
http://www.reimerseeds.com/

They sell over 1500 plus different pepper seeds like Balloon peppers, yellow mustard, peter pepper, pumkin hot pepper, pequin, Bulgarian carrot, and fatalli to name a few.

I'm TRYING to grow a small collection of chilis, companion planted with a Pygmie Date palm... The plants seem to be doing okay, but no chilis on them. Do you think that the palm fertilizer may have encouraged plant growth but inhibited chili production?

The Z said:
I'm TRYING to grow a small collection of chilis, companion planted with a Pygmie Date palm... The plants seem to be doing okay, but no chilis on them. Do you think that the palm fertilizer may have encouraged plant growth but inhibited chili production?

How long have the pepper plants been in the ground???

Your palm fertalizer might have ruined your pepper plants.

What is the palm fertalizer made of???

the top chile growing sites say to use only fish/seaweed type stuff once the plant is going..... IIRC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom