Baby white peeled potatoes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Earlzach

Assistant Cook
Who can give me the best way to prepair these.
I like the ones that "forgive me" appier to be oilly if you know what I mean some what like roasted red skin but httey migh be a little brown outside and very soft inside. I havent had them like this since school. Any Ideas will be considered. I am going to do these with boneless pork chops tonight.

Last edited:
My absolute favorite method:
Wash the little potatoes, skewer them on metal skewers (or bamboo, so long as you soak the bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes first). Then, brush lightly with either grapeseed oil or extra virgin olive oil. Roast and rotate every so often, over your grill's flame (low-med) till the skins are just darkened. CAREFULLY take them off of the grill and slide them into a large bowl, Sprinkle with just a bit of salt and Voila! You're done!
(PS - leftovers are great to cut up and add to scrambled eggs)

you are thinking of rissoli (rissole) potatoes ... pan fried in oil, a fare amount, (pure olive oil would work well) to a golden brown then salted oh so yummy!

I should add some folks par boil the spuds first and drain well before puting into the hot oil. Some use some butter with the oil for flavor.

Last edited:
Nice ideas a little late.
I had them but I put them in a bowl and put about 2 tbl spoon of evoo and seasoned salt (just a little) I put in about 1 tspn rosemary and 1/2 tspn oregino, and ground pepper. Tossed them to evenly cover each. then into a pan with a table spoon of ICBINB. Then placed in pre heated 350 deg oven for 45 min. Absolutly awesome.

You've got the basic idea and now can have variety by changing the seasonings. My sister uses Ranch dressing powdererd mix, Lipton Onion Soup Packets and a couple of others as well. The opnion soup one is very good.

For next time maybe.

I like small new pots peeled and sauteed in clarified butter
shaking the pan until they've nicely browned.Sprinkle with
some course sea salt,cracked black pepper and flambee
with some pernod add a few herbs of your liking and drop in the oven for 5 minutes.Herbs de Provence work really well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom