Baked Spinach TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Roasted chicken and need a side, something a little different? My kids all like this and it's easy and can be prepared ahead. Preheat oven to 350. Combine all ingredients a 10 oz pack of thawed and squeezed chopped spinach, 1 cup cooked rice, 2 lightly beaten eggs,1/3 cu[ milk,1 tea. salt,2 tab. chopped onions,1 cup grated cheddar, 2 tab. melted butter 1/2 tea Worchestershile, 1/4 tea rosemary, all this goes in a good sixze mixing bowel. Bake 20-25 min or til knife insertedin center comes out clean,
enjoy
kades

I love the sound of this Kades!! I'm always looking for something new in the green veggie dept, and I'm really fond of spinach.
TSM.....will try this out soon. ;)

printed out and ready to go.

I love the sound of this Kades!! I'm always looking for something new in the green veggie dept, and I'm really fond of spinach.
TSM.....will try this out soon. ;)

printed out and ready to go.
I am a greens lover too. I could eat a whole bag of plain steamed spinach in one sitting. This one is one the kids like too. We have it often. Enjoy,
kades:)

Haa Haa...."trying this soon" was tonite. I fixed it with our pork chops and gosh was it ever good!! Husband really liked it too. The only thing I did different is I added a handful of grated parm along with white grated cheddar, as that's what I had on hand. This is one I'll use again and again. It would be a nice side for company also!
VERY nice Kades!!
:chef:

Haa Haa...."trying this soon" was tonite. I fixed it with our pork chops and gosh was it ever good!! Husband really liked it too. The only thing I did different is I added a handful of grated parm along with white grated cheddar, as that's what I had on hand. This is one I'll use again and again. It would be a nice side for company also!
VERY nice Kades!!
:chef:
Thanks for letting me know.I appreciate you kindness

.kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom