Creamed Mushrooms - recipe idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love your idea, Kadesma, and the others I've seen in this thread, too. I make this often for my husband's braais (bbq) when he does steak. I also like to add lots of white pepper to the cream and a dash of nutmeg (in addition to the sherry or white wine and shallots (or onions) & garlic. Sometimes I serve the leftovers over a baked potato.

Sandyj said:
Love your idea, Kadesma, and the others I've seen in this thread, too. I make this often for my husband's braais (bbq) when he does steak. I also like to add lots of white pepper to the cream and a dash of nutmeg (in addition to the sherry or white wine and shallots (or onions) & garlic. Sometimes I serve the leftovers over a baked potato.
Hi Sandy,
This has been so nice..I started out with a recipe my kids and I love, and have ended up with many ideas to fix one of our favorite things...Mushrooms..It's such a pleasure sharing here, what you give out comes back many times over. The baked potato idea will be one we will try and soon. Thanks.:)

kadesma

We had a steak place here that made the mushrooms with sherry and no cream. I make that all of the time, but never thought of all of these other great additions. I want to get some mushrooms on the way home.

Back
Top Bottom