Duck Fat Roasted Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
holler, if you need some help with the potato dressings and tastings, tin, i'm here for you.:)
seriously though, what size are your wee spuds, tin? are they red or white skinned? not that i'm prejudiced, or anything. i'm thinking to buy some yukons from bulk bins, where i can pick out a few pounds of the smallest spud-babes there. they won't be appy sized like yours, tin, but i'm only going to be feeding and pleasing myself for new year's.....

They are smaller than a golf ball and sort of white-skinned - like big brother Yukon Golds. The bag reads that they are "honey gold potatoes" in a 24 oz. bag. They're grown in California, and list a website at PotatoInspirations.com for recipes. I have several left, so I think I'll see what's suggested.

And another thing....

I had leftover rosemary-duck potatoes in the fridge. Cut them up and made a bowl of potato salad with them. Pretty darn good.

The leftover uncooked ones, still uncooked. I looked at the website mentioned on the bag -- they listed a recipe for small red potatoes stuffed with smoked salmon. Sounded tasty.

My relative reports that the rosemary roasted potatoes were a big hit at her New Year's Eve party. Thanks again for the post & recipe!

Back
Top Bottom