Eggplants, Garlic, Parsley TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Peel 2 Med eggplants,, Cut the long way Into 1 inch slices Sprinkle with salt if you do this I don't. Let stand 30 min then pat dry and cut into cubes. Heat 1/3 cup of evoo in a large skillet.Add the eggplants and 3 finely chopped cloves of garlic. Cover and cook over med heat 15 min. Turn several time. Add 4 Tab. chopped fresh parsley, and 2 Tab. of capers and add salt and pepper cook 5 min longer. Taste to see if seasonings are right for you. Serve hot or at room temp.
Enjoy
kades

Last edited:
This sounds so wonderful...now if I can find some decent eggplants. Not been good for them up here this year.

Thank you so much, Ma and I wish you were here to try out my main dish for the Golden Chef Challenge. Actually, I wish all of DC was here for this one!

Peel 2 Med eggplants,, Cut the long way Into 1 inch slices Sprinkle with salt if you do this I don't. Let stand 30 min then pat dry and cut into cubes. Heat 1/3 cup of evoo in a large skillet.Add the eggplants and 3 finely chopped cloves of garlic. Cover and cook over med heat 15 min. Turn several time. Add 4 Tab. chopped fresh parsley, and 2 Tab. of capers and add salt and pepper cook 5 min longer. Taste to see if seasonings are right for you. Serve hot or at room temp.
Enjoy
kades

Thank you Kadesma. I'm making this tonight 11/8/12 :yum:

Thank you so much, Ma and I wish you were here to try out my main dish for the Golden Chef Challenge. Actually, I wish all of DC was here for this one!
I wish I were there as well. I bet your recipe is out of this world.
ma

Back
Top Bottom