Fettucine W/Sun Dried Tomato & Garlic Cream (Vegetarian)
No real exact instructions . . . cook with what you feel is right. it's a very flavorful sauce. i don't know if it is low fat. this is a very quick dish that can be done in 30 minutes.
dried fettucine pasta
1/2 TB. Butter
1/2 tsp. flour
2 cloves garlic, minced
5-6 sundried tomato pieces, reconstituted with water, drained and chopped
1 TB. basil, chopped
milk 1% fat
shredded parmesan cheese, amount as desired
1. cook pasta per package instructions.
2. over medium heat, melt butter. saute garlic until fragrance released. stir in sundried tomato and saute until heated through.
3. stir in flour until absorbed and no white flour dust is left.
4. stir in milk bit by bit until desired texture and thickness.
5. take sauce off heat. stir in parmesan and basil. season with pepper.
6. toss sauce with pasta.