Fiesta corn pudding..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff G.

Head Chef
Wednesday we had a pitch in at work. I brought corn pudding..(corn casserole??). I didn't have a recipe handy so I just tossed this together.

--I made a double but here is the single recipe....

1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix.
1 can cream corn
1 can Fiesta corn(drained)
8 oz sour cream
1 whole egg
2 egg yolks
2tlbs butter
1 tbls sugar
salt
pepper.

Mix it up--put in a 9x9 pan and bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Bring it up to 375 for 15 if it isn't browned off..

It's first time I tried it with the fiesta corn(corn with peppers in it). Wow, what a difference!! You could also add some bacon to this. The egg yolks and sugar make it nice and rich and enhance the "pudding" factor.

Thanks Jeff, I'm headed out in a few minutes for the week end at daughter's. Taking Fiesta Corn Pudding Recipe with and all the necessary ingredients. Looks like just what the doctor ordererd.

Aout Jeff's Fiesta Corn Pudding - I did make it at daughters - when I got there she had a pork roast with saurkraut getting happy in the slow cooker. Perfect time for the corn pudding so I put it together. Excellent slight sweet taste with the slight saur taste of the roast and kraut - went very well together indeed. Now I need a different kraut - meat dish for those not disposed to pork. Any ideas?

Aout Jeff's Fiesta Corn Pudding - I did make it at daughters - when I got there she had a pork roast with saurkraut getting happy in the slow cooker. Perfect time for the corn pudding so I put it together. Excellent slight sweet taste with the slight saur taste of the roast and kraut - went very well together indeed. Now I need a different kraut - meat dish for those not disposed to pork. Any ideas?

Try this page...
Sauerkraut, Sauerkraut Recipes, Sauerkraut Health Benefits, Cooking With Sauerkraut, and more from Great Lakes Kraut Sauerkraut

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom