Here's one I do regularly - measurements are approximate.
Tofu, Broccoli & Mushrooms in black bean sauce.
1/2 lb firm tofu - sliced into bite sized pieces and pan seared in a little butter to brown.(set aside).
Med head of Broccoli - bite size pieces
2 carrots, yellow squash or canned baby corn ears
1/2 sliced onion
Big handful of seasonal Mushrooms (fresh)
Big handful of Mushroom shitake (re-hydrated) .
1 knob Fresh ginger - peeled and sliced (about 2 T)
5 cloves garlic minced
1/2 C cashews or peanuts
Handful of chopped cilantro
1 mounded T of black bean sauce
1 t chili garlic chili sauce
1/2 C beer or white wine or water
1 T rice wine vinegar (adjust acid level based on use of beer or wine (above)
1 T Ketchup (shhh - don't tell ANYONE)
1 - 2 tsp corn starch
1 C Soaking liquid from shitakes
Mix up the sauce into a container (minus the soaking liquid and set aside)
Set aside soaking liquid.
1. Sear onions, yellow veggies and mushrooms in wok or skillet.
2. Add broccoli and cover for a minute or 2 to steam.
3. Uncover and add precooked tofu, ginger, garlic and nuts. cook for another minute or two until heated through.
4. Add sauce to dish and stir rapidly to cook and combine. Use soaking liquid to adjust sauce thickness.
5. Add chopped cilantro and turn into serving dish. Top with a drizzle of sesame oil.
This whole dish takes about 5 minutes to cook once ingredients are prepped.
Here are links to the sauces referenced - They are available in several brands and keep a long time.