ISO vegetable dish using chocolate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HaiYa

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone!
Do you know recipe for salted dish with black chocolate?
I maybe have a lack of chocolate (living in China, that’s hard to find a good one) ;) or also because I remember a delicious and particular dish I ate in an old house in France in the middle of the Cevennes this summer: a Mexican veggie dish with BLACK CHOCOLATE. First time for me and that was so excellent!:wub:
A warm and melted black chocolate cover a red bean chili with a bunch of none-salted acajou nuts. Fantastic! I’ve done it at home and that’s really “super” (as we say in France).
Do you know other delicious veggie dish with black chocolate? I’m willing to explore more …
Thanks !! :chef:

Welcome to DC! We don't refer to any chocolate as "black", but dark instead. You can probably find a savory vegetarian mole. This is a very complex dish, with many ingredients if done from scratch. It's roots probably started in Inca and Aztec culture. but is considered a Mexican dish.

Ahhhh sorry yep "dark" chocolate !
Thanks for the suggestion, I found on line a nice Mexican mole sauce, dark chocolate and spice based recipe, seems really good !

Wouah ....100% dark ...you're tough ! Ahah
I had a look and found that chocolate is also include in Malagasy food and not only for sweet recipe ! that's really interesting.
But be carefull all chocolate are not for cooking !!

Back
Top Bottom