Least favorite veggie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually I like most vegetables but if I had to come up with one, I would have to say Brussels sprouts would be #1. I've had them prepared a number of ways and I didn't care for them regardless. I don't worry about not liking them because there are so many other wonderful vegetables, not enjoying one is insignificant to me.

I like Brussell sprouts anyway, but they are yummy with sour cream.

Canned peas and asparagus (especially the white) have to top the list. Next comes okra, no way no how. Broad beans, butter beans, lima beans (except the baby frozen limas pureed with cream butter and a bit of salt & nutmeg). Does seaweed count as a veggie???? :sick: Not fond of it at all. Oh, those yellow green beans - nasty!!!

Other than those, pile 'em on!:LOL: :LOL: Beets are one of my favorites, Actually any of the root veggies. Little red radishes steamed and tossed in butter with lightly steamed fava beans and chives:-p :-p. Turnips, parsnips and rutebagas rank pretty high - along with fresh asparagus. I'm not wild about black eyed peas or lentils, but I'll eat them once in a while. Right now I'm craving eggplant!!!!!

I like almost all veggies, it's hard to think of one I dont like. I guess it would be cauliflower.

My least favourite vegetables are:
Porterhouse Steak
Chitlins
T-Bone Steak
Pig's Trotters
Venison
Rocky Mountain Oysters
Roast beef

:cool:

OOPS! Sorry!!! :LOL: Wrong Post!!!:w00t2: :w00t2: :w00t2:

I have yet to meet a vegetable I didn't like, so long as it was cooked ***PROPERLY***.

I think a lot of people would like a lot more vegetables if they didn't cook them to death or in the same old tired ways.

Okra
Hominy
Turnips

Everything else?

Bring it!!!

228eatingknifefork.gif

Z

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom