My stuffed peppers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Arwen

Senior Cook
My 17th December dinner...

Ingredients:

3 large green bell peppers, seeded and halved lengthwise
150 grams roasted meet
2 eggs
some olive oil
some bread crumbs
100 grams smoked bacon
200 grams smoked ham
1 chopped red onion
1 cup cooked rice
some salt
some pepper
some turmeric
soem hot water
some bread sop (pre-soaked bread)
1/2 to 3/4 cup hot waterPreparation:

Chop the bacon,the ham and the roasted meet into small pieces,add the chopped red onion,the pre-soaked bread,salt,turmeric,the eggs,throw all the ingredients in a large pan and fry all with some olive oil for at least 10 minutes untill the mixture is well melt, blended and crispy,in the meanwhile, cut the peppers in halves. Spoon mixture into each pepper halves, pour bread crumbs on top. Place in a oven pan. Bake 45 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Enjoy it!!! :pig:

That sounds really good! What kind of meat do you mean when you say "roasted meat?"

As a matter of fact this evening I opened the fridge and saw that there were a few thing left to be eaten.. peppers and some roasted meet.. plus bread and ham...so I created this recipe..the peppers now smell delcious,I think I'll taste them..my boyfriend is very hungry;-))

I am sorry but I am no able to upload any image.. maybe someone will help me...

My boyfriend has already took the picture now how shuold I proceed?

My puff pastry spinach quiche_600x450.jpg

Stuffed peppers_600x450.jpg

I also upload the Spinach Quiche I made...:ROFLMAO:

when you are replying to a post and the window is open to where you are typing....above where you type you will see a small papper clip next to the happy face that is alone.....click on the paper clip and it will give you buttons to "browse" click on one of them and find your file that your picture is in on your computer.....on my computer they are in the "my pictures" file.
Now double click on the picture you want and choose the "upload" option.....it will tell you it is downloading.
After it is done close the window and post your reply like you usually do....you wont see it why you are typing but your picture should be attatched.

after you "submit reply" you will then see if your picture posted...:)

Thanks a lot!!!while you were explaining me how to do,I found the solution... ;-)..I am very bad with technology..:-(((
I hope you'll try my recipes...please ask if I did not explain properly how to proceed with the peppers..XD

Sorry if I am typing very slow...I am feeding my daughter with one hand and typing with the other :)

the peppers and quiche look great! Where they just as tasty??

Thank you for sharing! :)

Did you put spinache in your quiche? It looks like there is some on top?
Yes indeed,the ingredients I chose are the following ones:puff pastry of course,some chopped ham,2 scrambled eggs,some mozzarella,some dried garlic,salt and pepper,on top there is a lot of mozzarella in order to make it crunchy..;)

Sorry if I am typing very slow...I am feeding my daughter with one hand and typing with the other :)

the peppers and quiche look great! Where they just as tasty??

Thank you for sharing! :)

Don't worry.. the taste is really delicious!my boyfriend will have lunch with a big slice of quiche..at work ...:LOL:..maybe he'll also carry peppers with him..:pig:

Wow, gorgeous pics! I've never eaten quiche, but then I never saw any that looked like that. Beautiful.
And those peppers.... you put a lot of good stuff in them, ham, bacon....

Thanks for posting this. And uhh.... could I have the recipe to that quiche ;^)

Wow, gorgeous pics! I've never eaten quiche, but then I never saw any that looked like that. Beautiful.
And those peppers.... you put a lot of good stuff in them, ham, bacon....

Thanks for posting this. And uhh.... could I have the recipe to that quiche ;^)

Make a puff pastry,in the meanwhile boil fresh spinaches in a pot,in a large can throw chopped ham, chopped mozzarella cheese, add the drained and smashed spinaches,plus two scrambled eggs and dried garlic,salt and pepper.Mix well all the ingredients and pour them onto the puff pastry,put the quiche in the oven and let it cook for at least 25 minutes at 180 degrees untill the surface will be crispy and brown.
enjoy it!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom