Our Cabbage and Noodles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about the countries? RU is Russia. RO is Romania.
Unless you are with DA when RO means Really Odorous after eating the cabbage and noodle dish.
I just made that up! I do love the English language!
~Cat

Cat, you are a very funny and refreshing recruit to DC! (Not Washington!!) LOL

I love the English language too and you do it great justice. ;)

Cat, you are a very funny and refreshing recruit to DC! (Not Washington!!) LOL

I love the English language too and you do it great justice. ;)

Thank you! I do try to speak well. I am very happy that you knew I was being funny! However, she does become gassy with this. I pretend not to notice of this, but when the hairs in your nose start to burn, it is time for a nice walk outdoors.

Azia ingests the Beano also, in case there may be those leftovers. I say it is better to use the Beano than to repaint whole rooms.

Your friend,
~Cat

Thank you! I do try to speak well. I am very happy that you knew I was being funny! However, she does become gassy with this. I pretend not to notice of this, but when the hairs in your nose start to burn, it is time for a nice walk outdoors.

Azia ingests the Beano also, in case there may be those leftovers. I say it is better to use the Beano than to repaint whole rooms.

Your friend,
~Cat

Cat, you crack me up! :ROFLMAO:

Your friend,
~Cat

You are welcome! Now could you please tell me what "Beano" is to you? Because to me, in Britain, it is the name of a comic! :LOL:

You are welcome! Now could you please tell me what "Beano" is to you? Because to me, in Britain, it is the name of a comic! :LOL:

It's a pill you take before you eat something that's potentially gassy...like beans or cabbage.

Beano is a pill to be given to people and dogs when it is not convenient to repaint rooms when the gassy disposition is prevalent.

I have run away from both DA and Azia to the outside. I do truly love them both, but breathing cleanly is often preferred.

I become gassy sometimes also. We shall not go to there. Ha!

Your friend,
~Cat

Does that also get rid of that taste that is like the smell? I know vinegar gets rid of that taste and smell when I make Danish red cabbage.

I don't know, Tax Lady, because I have never tried it. I love both the taste and smell of cabbage. I was just trying to help another poster.

We open the many windows for the cabbage and noodles and for the somewhat unwelcome gassy disturbances from it.

I have tried many air fresheners for this. The last one shriveled up and died.

Perhaps the Fire Department has another idea.

Farting around is fun also, as long as one does not inflict major damage.

Your friend,
~Cat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom