Proscuitto Wrapped Asparagus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh sure, you couldn't just go in and FIX my booboo, Noooooo, you had to mock me! Well fine! I am going off to pout in the corner. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I've done a lot of proofreading in my time. It's like a nervous tic - can't help myself.

Does this mean you won't feed me any more brownies?

Alix said:
Ooooo kadesma, thanks for the tips. I think I will sprinkle with parmesan next time. That sounds way easier. I am soooo glad I found this recipe. My husband I went mental for it.
Glad I could help Alix..We love it this way..
kadesma:)

you could add a little fresh thyme or rosemary to this and it will taste more like a french recipe.

Gee, I don't know whether to add this here or start something new, but if you're looking for something new on this concept; somewhere between here and proscuitto-wrapped melon, try wrapping wedges of avocado with proscuitto for an easy, cool (warm-weather) appetizer or brunch dish. I think my husband got the idea from some TV show he saw. I drizzle the avocodo with olive oil and lemon, maybe a touch of a garlic seasoning, then wrap with the proscuitto. It's much more popular than the melon ever was for some reason, even with people who'd swear they preferred melon to avocados (or didn't even like the latter).

Claire said:
Gee, I don't know whether to add this here or start something new, but if you're looking for something new on this concept; somewhere between here and proscuitto-wrapped melon, try wrapping wedges of avocado with proscuitto for an easy, cool (warm-weather) appetizer or brunch dish. I think my husband got the idea from some TV show he saw. I drizzle the avocodo with olive oil and lemon, maybe a touch of a garlic seasoning, then wrap with the proscuitto. It's much more popular than the melon ever was for some reason, even with people who'd swear they preferred melon to avocados (or didn't even like the latter).
Claire, just saw your post..What a great Idea..I'll give it a try this sunday..My whole family loves avocado so this will be a real treat. Thanks,
kadesma

Claire said:
Let me know how they like it!
Claire. couldn't wait for sunday:) My DH and I had this with ciabatta some Cabernet and some large shrimp I threw in the oven with lots of pepper and a drizzle of butter. Thanks so much for the idea...I know once the kids try this, it will be used often.
kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom