TNT Eggplant Patties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Next time I make this, I'll go ahead and get a larger eggplant. I bought the smallest one I could find this time, but I definitely want to have enough left over next time to try your recipe. It sounds sooo good!!

Here 'tis:

Eggplant Lasagna - Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

I found that my cottage cheese had gone bad, so I substituted little slices of cream cheese.

I also found a couple tablespoons of Gorgonzola crumbles so I added that to the cheese layers too.

It's in the oven now. I couldn't wait for dinnertime.
I GUESS NOT:LOL: This really sounds great. It's next on my list as soon as I an get to the store. Thank you and I hope you lunch is great. Dinner? what dinner?
kades

I can always have more for dinner. Uncovered now so about another half hour. My tummy is growling!

Peel and cook til tender 1 large eggplant drain and then mash well stir into the mashed eggplant 1 beaten egg,2-3 Tab flour,1 Tab. melted butter,1tea. salt and some fresh ground black pepper,1 clove crushed garlic,1 tea baking powder, heat skillet with evoo and drop teaspoons of the batter onto the hot skillet fry both sides of patties til golden and done.Great as is, nice dunked into a homemade ranch,

enjoy
kades

Hi Kadesma :)

I was just wondering with this recipe, when you say to cook until tender before mashing, do you mean boil or steam the eggplant?

Hi Kadesma :)

I was just wondering with this recipe, when you say to cook until tender before mashing, do you mean boil or steam the eggplant?
Hi Kylie,
I par boil mine but It can also be baked, but with the weather as hot as it is, I'd grill or boil it with a fan blowing directly on me:ROFLMAO:
kades

Kylie, you can cut it in half, oil it well and roast, cut side down, in the oven. Then you can just scoop out the flesh when it's tender.

Back
Top Bottom