Vegetable samosas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rascal

Head Chef
Have you guys eaten vegetable samosas, I love Indian cooking a lot so I make my own from scratch. I serve mine with rhaita and tamarind chutney.

Russ

Our Indian next door neighbors used to bring them over from time to time. Delicious. I've never made them myself.

b​
Our Indian next door neighbors used to bring them over from time to time. Delicious. I've never made them myself.

I also have an Indian neighbour. Just moved in, only met him twice. Think I need some of his recipes,lol.

Russ

I love to eat and make Indian food and i found samosas is the dish which is very famous in India, I also tried it and literally it was delicious.:chef:

I sometimes make a Samosa Taco, Which is quick and simple and really good.
I usually just buy the Indian bread ( either Naan, Paratha or Roti) and keep it stocked in the freezer, then just make the samosa filling the night of . Heat up the bread quickly in the oven, and dinner is made.

I did make the bread once or twice. Came out good, but more effort than I wanted to put in for a quick dinner.

***I like the Paratha bread the best with this dish, but all work as long as they are soft and pliable to fold into a taco shape***

https://www.manjulaskitchen.com/taco-samosa/

Back
Top Bottom