Vegetarian Shower Food.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kathleen, I have to let you in on something.

When I first read Frank saying you were taking hard cooked eggs and dying them blue, for some reason I had this picture in my head of deviled eggs with blue filling. With my knowledge of colour and of food, I was about to write and say that you should be very careful of adding blue to the yolk/mayo mixture because the blue might not come out so nice. Then I re-read "hard boiled" and realized you were leaving them that way and dyeing the shells.

Can someone please shut the door on my cave and wake me up when hibernation season is over! :wacko:

I dyed the shells while they cooked. They came out pretty, but then...we had snow and the shower is postponed. Maybe I can get Frank to make oatmeal raisin cookies instead. :) Tonight we are eating egg salad. :rolleyes:

i wanna bring yins soup! tis also blustery here! haven't dyed eggs 4 quite awhile. soon, though

I dyed the shells while they cooked. They came out pretty, but then...we had snow and the shower is postponed. Maybe I can get Frank to make oatmeal raisin cookies instead. :) Tonight we are eating egg salad. :rolleyes:

Try some goldenrod eggs on toast - fabulous cold weather comfort food!

You can find a recipe here - add a little cayenne pepper to this recipe!

Goldenrod Eggs Recipe - Food.com - 12181

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom