Veggie Flowers - really pretty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
I just posted an idea like this in the fruit forum, but here's one for veggies. Next time someone asks you to bring a veggie platter, make one of these instead!
(ps, the white flowers are turnips)

veggie_van.jpg

vegie bouquet

It's beautiful! I have a garnishes book that shows how to do that...it came with a set of tools that I ordered from one of those little kitchen catalogues.

That is so cool! I can see many veggies in it, but what is the "vase" made of?

I'm thinking it's a basket with that green florist foam (this is only a guess, as it's off of the website of the company that sells them)

I just sent this to my sisters, one is a florist and one has a son getting married soon, so maybe they could create this for the wedding reception. :)

jkath said:
I'm thinking it's a basket with that green florist foam (this is only a guess, as it's off of the website of the company that sells them)
jkath i'm willing to bet that's what it is.
so if anyone makes this make sure to put the foam in a bowl so you can keep it hydrated.

sorry about that! I was typing out recipes for a friend, and when I copy/pasted, it went back to the font I was using on print shop...but it didn't show it on my screen till it posted...weird!

Back
Top Bottom