What's Your Favorite Raw Veggies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Point me toward an all-you-can-eat salad bar, and I'm in heaven.

A little(?) plate I like to make up (they're not all veggies) is:

beets, cottage cheese, garbanzos, broc, raisins, cherry tomatoes, croutons, red onions and bleu cheese dressing. (You won't tell if I put some cold macaroni salad in there, will you? LOL) I love those sugar snap peas too.

Last edited:
mish said:
Point me toward an all-you-can-eat salad bar, and I'm in heaven.

A little(?) plate I like to make up (they're not all veggies) is:

beets, cottage cheese, garbanzos, broc, raisins, cherry tomatoes, croutons, red onions and bleu cheese dressing. (You won't tell if I put some cold macaroni salad in there, will you? LOL) I love those sugar snap peas too.

Are we twins? Seriously, I love salad bars so much and whenever I go I'm always the wierdo who loads up on the pickled beets and cottage cheese! My family thinks I'm nuts because my "salad" from the salad bar is mostly those, plus pickles and olives! :LOL:

grumblebee said:
Are we twins? Seriously, I love salad bars so much and whenever I go I'm always the wierdo who loads up on the pickled beets and cottage cheese! My family thinks I'm nuts because my "salad" from the salad bar is mostly those, plus pickles and olives! :LOL:

Thanks for reminding me, grumblebee. I forgot the black olives. :LOL: Good to know there's another weirdo out there that likes this concoction. :)

Last edited:
I would like to say thanks for participating in my raw veggie thread... hope everyone has a great day!!!! :)

kimbaby said:
I would like to say thanks for participating in my raw veggie thread... hope everyone has a great day!!!! :)

Don't mention it, Kimbaby. I accept Pay Pal and American Express. :LOL: I hope you know I'm kidding with you. Have a great day too. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom