Hot sauce or Fish Roe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Natural chemicals. Some people would argue that such a thing does not exist lol I'm not one of them, but you know how people hate chemicals these days ;)
If people hate chemicals, they can't possibly understand what chemicals are. If you can touch it, it's made of chemicals.

Looks really good salt and pepper. Did you enjoy making them?

I bought a starter kit for making these "pearls", (which had instructions thank heavens)
Creamsupplies - Kalys - Pearls & Cocktails Beginners Kit

I have now bought a larger one. I first used them when making this Blackcurrant Cream. I made some blackcurrant liqueur drops to decorate it. Great fun to see the expression on poeple's faces when they ate one expecting a blackcurrant.

I thought the whole process was such fun - that is why I bought a larger kit and more equipment.

The hot sauce was it a specific commercial hot sauce or one you made yourself salt and pepper. What did you use them with please?

Looks really good salt and pepper. Did you enjoy making them?

I bought a starter kit for making these "pearls", (which had instructions thank heavens)
Creamsupplies - Kalys - Pearls & Cocktails Beginners Kit

I have now bought a larger one. I first used them when making this Blackcurrant Cream. I made some blackcurrant liqueur drops to decorate it. Great fun to see the expression on poeple's faces when they ate one expecting a blackcurrant.

I thought the whole process was such fun - that is why I bought a larger kit and more equipment.

The hot sauce was it a specific commercial hot sauce or one you made yourself salt and pepper. What did you use them with please?

Yes it's fun, expensive,and different! Here I used them on some oyster shooters.
39817-albums933-picture5395.jpg
I do make my own hot sauce, but Sriracha works well too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom