SOS - Using Milk with Chicken Base

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
----- for tonights dinner so quick answers appreciated pls ---

Wanting to jazz up an alfredo sauce with a bit of chicken base. Since i would use milk instead of water to fix up a cheese sauce was wondering if i can, in a small bowl, make a small amount of chicken stock out of milk to accompany the alfredo sauce.

Part 2 - also wondering what would happen during the heating process if i toss in a few pepperonis if it will excrete the flavor into the sauce

Last edited:
Not sure if this is relevant, but.....when I made my potatoes, the recipe called for 1/2 cup of cream and 1/2 cup of chicken broth to be added to the potatoes at the same time. The chicken broth I use is a powdered kind that I dissolve in water (1 teaspoon to 1 cup of water), so I did that and then just added the cream and whisked it all together before pouring over the potatoes. Those turned out to be the best tasting potatoes I've had yet.

sorry game over

Went to start up a recently bought used stove for the first time... Doesnt work. Clock and timers and light indicators to burners come on but doesnt heat up.

This comes a few months after setting my previous stove on fire. If anyone seen that message in 'whats cooking'.

Yed they both electric... Sorry for false alarm..

Wasted $25 on ingredients too...

Back
Top Bottom