Angry Pasta - Italian Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vickie1388

Assistant Cook
749677597_ce22b8669f.jpg

Ingredients

Pasta- 1 cup (Uncooked)
Pasta Sauce- (recommended ones without cheese)
Garlic- 2 cloves
Red chili powder- 1 tsp
Olive oil- 3 tbs
Basil- 1 tsp
Parsley- 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Cherry tomatoes- 6-7
F.Peas- 1/2 cup

Method Cook pasta with little bit oil and salt. Drain it and keep it aside.Pout some olive oil in a pan and add the Gairlic, F.Peas., Fresh Tomatoes. Let it cook for a few min.Now add the sauce and let it boil. Now season it with Red chili powder, Basil and Parsley leaves.Once this is cooked, arrange the pasta in a plate and pour this sauce over the cooked paste and serve it hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrabiata sauce is angry pasta sauce. Arrabia means anger in Italian. I have no idea why the Italians name their sauces with such drama and flair but it sure is interesting.

Actual Arrabiata sauce is made differently but yours looks good anyway.

lol, dq.

it struck me as funny that someone named dramaqueen was bringng up a question about italians having a lot of flair...:)

looks good, vicki. make mine with double garlic and three times the hot pepper flakes.

oh, just one thing. when i want a sauce to stick to my pasta, i don't add oil to the water it's boiled in. :chef:

lol, dq.

it struck me as funny that someone named dramaqueen was bringng up a question about italians having a lot of flair...:)

looks good, vicki. make mine with double garlic and three times the hot pepper flakes.

oh, just one thing. when i want a sauce to stick to my pasta, i don't add oil to the water it's boiled in. :chef:

I am both Italian and a Drama Queen. But, I have flair, style and am a fun person. :LOL: Read my blog: www.outofadramaqueensmind.blogspot.com

The ravioli filled with hard squash and served with a browned butter and bay leaf sauce makes me very happy. I just can't eat a lot of it! In fact, I think it would make a great dessert course.

lol, dq.

sounds more hot.. will be trying it soon! thanks buddy!

Back
Top Bottom