Beans & Cabbage TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
A good side for roast pork or chicken, easy too! Cook 2 oz. cut up pancetta, in 2 tab. of evoo if you cannot find pancetta cut bacon will work.sautee for 5 min then add1 small chopped onion,2-3 large cloves garlic,and 1/4 tea. crushed red pepper the mount is up to you. Cook til onion is soft about 10-12 min. add 4 cups shredded cabbage,1 cup fresh or canned tomatoesand some salt and pepper cook 20 min.or til cabbage is tender.Stir in 3 cups or canned and drained cannellini beans cook til beans are hot then serve and enjoy.
kadesma

As good as that sounds, I shudder to think what that combination would do to me (and those around me). Crohn's, you know.
Oh Connie, tell me what you can have I'll dig something up just for YOU!
hugs
cj

me too I got lucky have my own bed for now.:ROFLMAO:
kades

My little secret is adding a pinch of Asafoetida powder to all bean and cabbage dishes. It prevents bloating and flatulence.
You will find it at most Indian Supermarkets. Just a pinch though. Too much will change the flavour of the dish.
Night CJ :)
Really tired, it's been a long day!

My little secret is adding a pinch of Asafoetida powder to all bean and cabbage dishes. It prevents bloating and flatulence.
You will find it at most Indian Supermarkets. Just a pinch though. Too much will change the flavour of the dish.
Night CJ :)
Really tired, it's been a long day!
Nite Odette, sleep well sweetie.
kades

Back
Top Bottom