Carbonara, recipe from Rome, Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My father is a great Milan fan... Every match against AC Milan is a terrible event for my mother...

:ROFLMAO:

I have the perfect receipe to make a super Amatriciana!

I'll post it as soon as possible!

TY for the answer!

Waiting for it! Thanks ragno nero

Luca mate for me the beauty of being a rugby fan is that you like Rugby and not a team.That is why the fans are not segregated and you can drink in the stadium without a hint of a problem.:)

You are ABSOLUTELY right, Bolas! There's no trace of hatred, and that is the right thing!
No hint of a problem, lots of pints of beer...

You could use Bacos brand bacon bits, as they are made from flavored TVP (Textured Vegetable Protien, usually soy). That would give you a similar flavor, but you would loose the richness of the pork fat flavor. I think I'd also add some butter to add that rich flavor.

It wouldn't be authentic, but would taste pretty good.:yum:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Such is life, have to deal with the dietary restrictions on the daily bases. Thank you. I did not know one can fry those fake bacon bits.

Such is life, have to deal with the dietary restrictions on the daily bases. Thank you. I did not know one can fry those fake bacon bits.

Frying wont hurt them, but hopefully, they are simply placed onto the pasta, and the steam and moisture will soften them to a meaty texture.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom