Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ol-blue

Sous Chef
This is a quick and easy salad.
Enjoy! Debbie

CHICKEN RANCH PASTA SALAD

img_548721_0_953856459dcb31fb3ddaf9cf6320afbb.jpg

2 cup(s) SHELL PASTA; Small, Uncooked.
1 CHICKEN BREAST; Cooked.
1 cup(s) CHEDDAR CHEESE; Grated.
1 cup(s) MAYONNAISE; Or To Taste.
1 package(s) RANCH DRESSING MIX AND SEASONING MIX
1/4 cup(s) BACON BITS
4 GREEN ONIONS; Chopped, Or To Taste.
_____

Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions, drain and cool.
In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, bacon bits, cubed chicken, cheese and onion.
Stir in cooled pasta.
Chill for several hours.
_____

The salad looks delicious but could you tell me how you get the thin edges on the burger. It kind of looks like the butter burgers at Culvers. Thanks.

The salad looks delicious but could you tell me how you get the thin edges on the burger. It kind of looks like the butter burgers at Culvers. Thanks.

Thanks JoAnn L, I just shape the ground beef into a ball and flatten it with my hand to the desired thickness trying to leave it a little thicker in the center.

This salad sounds and looks really good. Have you made it without the chicken? If so, did you miss the chicken? Thanks in advance.

OK Maverick2272...Burger is on it's way.

Eriu, I have left out the chicken and did not miss it at all. The bacon really adds the flavor in this salad. I only added the chicken because my son asked for me to add some. I make another pasta salad that is similar, only without the Ranch dressing that he likes a lot.

I made this and I loved it. I messed up a little. I do not have packages of the ranch mix, instead I have a large container. I think I may have put a tad bit too much of the ranch seasoning in the salad, but I still loved it.

Thanks so much for sharing.

I made this and I loved it. I messed up a little. I do not have packages of the ranch mix, instead I have a large container. I think I may have put a tad bit too much of the ranch seasoning in the salad, but I still loved it.

Thanks so much for sharing.

I will have to measure a package for you and let you know. I have had people tell me the ranch dressing comes in big containers. I have looked in my area but cant find it. I will get back to you.

I've never been to a Costco, but they may carry it. Sam's carries the Hidden Valley brand.

Wow, after typing in this thread I think I am going to go make another batch to take for my lunch this week. :)

Back
Top Bottom