Do you Puttanesca?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Luca,

The Puttanesca recipe you had posted to me, is the same as mine except for a couple of items: the order and the fresh tomatoes for the sauce -- verses a fresh tomato Marinara ... SO IT HAS TO BE FAB !!!

You are too modest !

Ciao.
Margi.

@ Luca: Your Puttanesca

@ Luca, Buongiorno,

Sandro Petti, founder ( Ischia off coast of Napoli ) could not have done on a better job on this recipe ! Your recipe for this Puttanesca, was to die and go to heaven for ... The Vet is Italiano --- not American Italian, nor Spanish ... and He was absolutely in 7th heaven over this recipe ... Phenomenal ...

Grazie e vorrei prenotare un tavolo per due !

Grazie,
Margi.

@ Luca, Buongiorno,

Sandro Petti, founder ( Ischia off coast of Napoli ) could not have done on a better job on this recipe ! Your recipe for this Puttanesca, was to die and go to heaven for ... The Vet is Italiano --- not American Italian, nor Spanish ... and He was absolutely in 7th heaven over this recipe ... Phenomenal ...

Grazie e vorrei prenotare un tavolo per due !

Grazie,
Margi.

:chef: :LOL:

i was never a big fan of puttanesca sauce, always being too heavy on olives and far too confusingly spicy, but recently i had 2 great dishes of fish alla puttanesca, mahi mahi first, then grey sole. both were served with homemade spiach linguini with some of the same sauce.

i'm going to have to try this at home using your recipe, luca, and report back.

Buckytom.

Buongiorno.

Luca´s Puttanesca was absolutely incredible. The Vet is Italian too ( not American Italian or Spanish ) and he flipped and said: WOW MARGI ... Tell me about this recipe !

Luca also suggested a codfish either fresh or salt cod, which works perfectly with tomato, olives and capers ...

My problem, was I could not find my original sauce recipe --- from Grandmom Margherite. So, Luca came to rescue.

Thanks for posting. Have a lovely holiday. Leaving tomorrow for condo in Gargano Peninsula, Puglia on Adriatic ... cannot wait ... need the sea ! It is extremely dry and polluted terribly ( cars ) in Madrid ...

Take care.
Margi.

i was never a big fan of puttanesca sauce, always being too heavy on olives and far too confusingly spicy, but recently i had 2 great dishes of fish alla puttanesca, mahi mahi first, then grey sole. both were served with homemade spiach linguini with some of the same sauce.

i'm going to have to try this at home using your recipe, luca, and report back.

Thanks buckytom, I'll wait for your report! And buon appetito :yum:

Luca della pasta alla Puttanesca è stata in assoluto la migliore di sempre. Grazie, Luca!

Back
Top Bottom