Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents,
I had seen a Member searching for a Salmon & Vodka Pasta, however, I cannot find the thread nor could I locate the recipe at that moment ...
Since last week, I have come across it, and thus, here it is ...
FETTUCCINI AL SALMONE AFFUMICATO DI VODKA ...
1 pound of Barilla Fettuccini
50 grams butter unsalted
2.5 fluid ounces Vodka of choice
freshly grinded black, rose and green pepper corns
salt to taste
3 shallots sliced finely
Freshly Finely Chopped Italian Parsely and Snipped Chive Herb
150 grams - 200 grams Smoked Salmon
1/8 glass of Heavy Cream
1. heat butter and sauté the shallots until transparent
2. add salt and freshly grinded pepper corns
3. flambée the vodka
4. add the cream and reduce thoroughly
5. add the smoked salmon sliced thinly
6. stir, and add the parsley herb chopped finely
7. boil the pasta of choice, I use Fettuccini to tender, yet firm to bite
8. place the salmond in the cream sauce and stir a minute or 2 at most
SERVE: place the drained pasta in a platter and drizzle gradually the cream with the salmon on top and then, a sprinkle of chive and parsley
A Prosecco white sparkling wine works lovely here.
Have a nice wkend.