I probably didn't do exactly how mylegsbig did it. However, I made this and WOW. It was like having a fancy creamy seafood pasta dish at a nice restaurant. I don't have much experience with goat cheese but wow. This is what I did:
Roasted tomatoes with shrimp and king crab.
You can of course use what you want for seafood (crab, shrimp, lobster ect.)
1. Roast fresh tomatoes cut in half with olive oil, salt and pepper "400
degrees". For about 40 minutes to an hour. I had about 5 tomatoes cut in
2. Cook up about 3/4 box of rigatoni
3. Cook a few tablespoons of oil and about 2-3 tablespoons of butter in a
pan. Add some fresh garlic. 3-4 cloves.
4. Salt and Pepper 1/2 lb of shrimp and spinache (?). I didnt buy enough so I'll have to add the amount later. Also add 1-2
tablespoons of lemon juice to the shrimp and spinache. Add to pan with oil.
Cook. Unless your using raw shrimp - it shouldn't take too long to cook. 5
minutes tops. 8 minutes if using raw shrimp. Fresh spinache doesn't take
long to cook.
5. Steam up some crab meat. I only bought 2 king crab legs, but probably
could of bought 4 of them. This was a meal only for 2 people.
MIX everyting together with a lot of crumbled up goat cheese. Hannaford has
there own brand and the containor was a 6 oz containor. I used the entire
It turns into this rich creamy seafood pasta dish.
We were quite pleased.
Thanks Mylegsbig. I can't BELIEVE you made this up. I could never do that. congratulations!!!!