Lemon Rice TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Llke lemon? How about Dill? This tasty and for more flavor and color Garnish with lemon zest and some chopped fresh parsley. or dill.Preheat oven to 325.Brown 1 large onion,and 2 cups long grain rice in 3 Tab. butter in heavy skillet. Add 4 cups water, seasoning salt pepper and 1/4 cup of lemon juice to taste. Bring to boil, then transfer to 3 qt. casserole Bake for 1 hour. we serve bbq chicken or ribs and green salad. Bread of course.
enjoy
kades

Last edited:
~~cut and paste~~

Sounds Lovely! I might have to make a separate section in my files labeled "Kadesma."

I'm telling the doctor it's your fault if I gain weight before my next appointment :)

~~cut and paste~~

Sounds Lovely! I might have to make a separate section in my files labeled "Kadesma."

I'm telling the doctor it's your fault if I gain weight before my next appointment :)
ACK I'm glad you like my recipes I don't eat a lot because of diabetes but I have some of most things I just exchange carbs It seems to work for me.
Take care.
kades:)

ACK I'm glad you like my recipes I don't eat a lot because of diabetes but I have some of most things I just exchange carbs It seems to work for me.
Take care.
kades:)

I cook for DH, watching his carbs as much as I can because of his Type 2. For myself, I've been watching carbs for years. My dietary problems are with Triglycerides. I can't seem to give up my love of pork in all it's delightful forms, mostly salty.

But, this rice recipe looks good for the both of us...in moderation.:pig:

Highlight the text you want to save, right click to copy, and then right click into a word processing program. I'm sure someone else can give better directions on cutting and pasting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom