Olive Garden's Alfredo Pasta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of the things I like the best about this place is that when there is a misunderstanding on the boards most often the folks involved step all over themselves to rectify matters. Sarah and Mish, I am so glad you were able to resolve the misunderstanding. You are both so generous with your recipes and time on here. I always look forward to reading posts with your names on them as I know the recipe will be a tasty one!

Thanks Sarah for posting this thread, and no you definitely don't need to only post TNT recipes! As Mish told you she didn't intend her post to be interpreted that way. We love seeing all the things that catch your eye.

I learned a couple of things in this thread. 1) Alfredo doesn't reheat well. 2) Wondra. Never heard of that before, going to go look for it.

Thanks all!!

mudbug said:
Open your heart and show us your recipe for alfredo.

home_jar_mid3.jpg

mish,kadesma and Alix! thanks for making me feel better...

Wanted to say, Thank you Sarah for sharing the recipe with us.

I often use Caine's method. I've used this one on occasion too - it will just be our little secret :chef: : (Hope you're giggling.)

Mish

sarah said:
mish,kadesma and Alix! thanks for making me feel better...
Sarah, no thanks necessary..Keep posting, I'll keep reading them:)
kadesma

Points of Order:

1. The reason I made the remarks about Olive Garden's sauce is because none of the Olive Garden restaurants have real kitchens. Everything is prepared at a central location, packaged, and shipped to the individual restaurants, where it is reheated and served to customers.

2. Although I usually do make my own Alfredo sauce, I have tried the Classico sauce in a jar, and it does NOT separate when you reheat it, so they must have found a way to homogenize it, just like Olive Garden did.

As long as you aren't turning your nose up at the Classico brand, Caine, here is a good use for it. I posted this somewhere else but can't remember where.

1 jar Classico alfredo (get the kind w/sundried tomatoes in it)
1 or 2 cans of tuna, drained and flaked
handful of black olives, finely chopped

heat up and serve over your favorite pasta

mudbug said:
As long as you aren't turning your nose up at the Classico brand, Caine, here is a good use for it. I posted this somewhere else but can't remember where.

1 jar Classico alfredo (get the kind w/sundried tomatoes in it)
1 or 2 cans of tuna, drained and flaked
handful of black olives, finely chopped

heat up and serve over your favorite pasta

Can I add some of this, Mud?:ROFLMAO: Sounds good to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom