Pasta and Limone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
You will need some pencil thin asparagus if possible this needs to be cut into 3-4 pieces on the diagonal. blanch for about 2 min in boiling water. then put in ice water after the grass cools drain and set aside. Cook pasta I use either fettucine or pappardelle while pasta is cooking put 1/4 cup lemon juice and 2 Tab white wine in small non-stick skillet cook over med heat til reduced to 2-3 Tab. I do this over med high heat. Add 1/2 tea. salt and1 cup heavy cream reduce this to 2/3 cup, remove from heat and stir in 1 tab. of lemon zest. keep this mix warm til pasta is cooked. Now add cooked pasta to cooking pot,add asparagus the lemon cream sauce and some fresh chopped parsley and the 2nd tea. of lemon zest Transfer the pasta to a warm platter.
enjoy
kades

Wow Kades! It's almost as if you knew I just scored some beautiful dollar a pound asparagus today! This will certainly be on the menu this week. Thanks so much, it sounds delicious. :yum:

Mmmm, sounds so good, Kades. I just saw some nice looking asparagus yesterday at the store, should've bought some. Might have to go back tomorrow. :yum:

Mmmm, sounds so good, Kades. I just saw some nice looking asparagus yesterday at the store, should've bought some. Might have to go back tomorrow. :yum:

Oh Yum!!! This sounds wonderful. Now I need to find some asparagus!

Wow Kades! It's almost as if you knew I just scored some beautiful dollar a pound asparagus today! This will certainly be on the menu this week. Thanks so much, it sounds delicious. :yum:

glad all of you like the recipe. I'm so fond of limone with whatever:LOL: please let me know how the recipe turned out for you. PF hope you found that grass
ma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom