Pennette alla vodka

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Half a glass is about 4 or 5 ounces. At a buck an ounce..... you don't need me to do math for you, do you? :LOL:Are Quebec glasses little and wee? :LOL:
Eggs here are 2.89 per doz. so lets go about 25 cents each.

Don't make me do any math. I will have to take my socks off if we go over 10.
I asked the OP how many ml in his half a glass. He wrote 50 ml.

You are right on the eggs. I guess I was thinking of organic eggs. :ermm:

When the OP wrote 1/2 glass I figured he meant half a glass of vodka, which here in the states one glass of vodka is served in a "rock" glass (no relation I don't think ;) ) and is usually a couple ounces at most on the rocks (ice). Not like ordering a glass of wine at what, 5-6 oz?
But I'm not sure if those amounts hold true in Rome.

When the OP wrote 1/2 glass I figured he meant half a glass of vodka, which here in the states one glass of vodka is served in a "rock" glass (no relation I don't think ;) ) and is usually a couple ounces at most on the rocks (ice). Not like ordering a glass of wine at what, 5-6 oz?
But I'm not sure if those amounts hold true in Rome.
Yeah, well, we're all right. Or, wrong. It doesn't matter. Let's just drink the vodka and have a good time....:wacko::)

Here in Italy, booze price is cheaper than in Canada!

A bottle of Smirnoff Absolute Vodka costs about 10€ for 750ml.

1,3 cent for a milliliter, and so 0,67€ for 50ml...

Also in Italy, it's legal to homemade booze, but it's not legal to sell it.

I've made beer a lot of times at home!

Never selled, always drunk...

PS: is "I've made" correct? Or I have to say "I maked"?

"I've made" is correct.
"Always drunk" probably not. Always drunk means always intoxicated. I think you meant "Never sold, always drank", in which case you might want to say, never sold it, always drank it myself, but I often leave off words when I am typing.
Unless of course you meant you were always drunk ;)

"I've made" is correct.
"Always drunk" probably not. Always drunk means always intoxicated. I think you meant "Never sold, always drank", in which case you might want to say, never sold it, always drank it myself, but I often leave off words when I am typing.
Unless of course you meant you were always drunk ;)

You see man, my English is terrible...

You were right!

Your english is far from terrible.
Our past tense often confuses us, lol.

This looks awesome! Not too sure about the salmon, I would maybe substitute for a different protein if I was doing it. And I agree with the others, I could understand you- your english is good enough for me!

Back
Top Bottom