Snip's Tuna Mayo Pasta Bake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to try this one, but swap out the corn for peas. I really don't like corn cooked in things.

The corn is creamed so it adds moisture, just check once the ingredients are mixed if you need to add a splash more milk. I've made a similar dish with added salsa :) You could sub the corn for that too :)

You don't really notice the creamed corn in it at all, but you get a hint of its flavor.

I was almost going to add another can of tuna. I was "sifting" through the mixture and telling myself, Boy, that's not very much tuna... but everything was just in the right proportion when it was done. If I had added more tuna the tuna would have been overbearing. As it turns out I'm glad I didn't embelish on the original recipe the first time out. Next time I will add more tomatoes, or thicker slices anyway.
I'll probably be finishing it off here shortly for lunch.

I was almost going to add another can of tuna. I was "sifting" through the mixture and telling myself, Boy, that's not very much tuna... but everything was just in the right proportion when it was done. If I had added more tuna the tuna would have been overbearing. As it turns out I'm glad I didn't embelish on the original recipe the first time out. Next time I will add more tomatoes, or thicker slices anyway.
I'll probably be finishing it off here shortly for lunch.

Was thinking the same thing but I only had 2 cans and I'm glad I did :LOL:
I also thought it needed more tomatoes so I added some grilled tomato on the side. Think I'll add thicker slices next time too, thanks for the idea :)
P.S I want your hamburger slosh recipe please!!!!

Back
Top Bottom