soft scrambled egg shrimp with rice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenny1999

Senior Cook
Hi It's me again. Sharing a quick simple recipe

Ingredient:
shrimp
a few pieces of green beans from mixed vegetables.
4 to 5 eggs

First, allow 15 minutes to unfreeze the shrimp with water if it's frozen. For convenience, I use frozen shrimp but not fresh.

wash the shrimp and the green beans with water for a couple of time. In my opinion, it's especially important to wash the shrimp because some types of
shrimp are quite dirty, for example I can wash out a lot of blue color from a type of
shrimp called tiger shrimp.

Wash the shrimp for a couple of times until you do not see any color in the water. Dry the shrimp with kitchen tissue

then flavor the washed shrimps with some salt , sesame oil and pepper, it's up to you, but salt is important. Wait for a few minutes.

Then drop the shrimps into a heated wok with hot oil and fry it quickly
for a minute, then pick them up.

Add a little bit more oil to the wok and drop the egg mixture into the wok, together with the green beans on top of the egg, after 15 seconds,
turn off the heat. Use the remaining heat to cook the egg mixture

And then drop the shrimps into the the egg mixture again, fry them slowly with the remaining heat, when the wok is cooled down, start the heat again for 30 seconds and then turn off the heat again. This way you can keep the scrambled egg soft. Eggs is very quickly and easily cooked so you don't want the scrambled egg taste too firmed

Keep frying with above technique until the egg mixture is no longer watery

Serve it on top of rice. Rice doesn't need to be fried. It's good enough

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom