Spaghetti with bolognese sauce problems!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Buon Giorno, Good Afternoon,

I meant to state that I drain the water from the cooked Pasta in a colander thoroughly and then, re-place in the dried pot, add the sauce and a bit of the Pasta Water it was cooked in and tossed well.

Have lovely August.
Margaux Cintrano.

Hi Cushdee

I had exactly the same problem as you, watery sauce and I can tell you exactly what the problem is! It's the Dolmio sauce and nothing you are doing. They must have changed the Dolmio recepe as it never used to happen. I use Ragu now and never have the watery sauce problem anymore.
I'm surprised that Dolmio haven't changed it back as they must have lots of complaints!

Angie

You probably won't get a response from Cushdee, they have had no activity since 7-6-08. Welcome to DC!

Last edited:
Thanks CraigC! That's the trouble with being a newbie, I didn't notice the activity dates. Wonder if they are still getting watery sauce? Lol!

I'm up to my elbows today making my scratch sauce to freeze for a six month supply. No jar sauce for me .
At any rate Ang, we're glad you joined us. Don't sweat responding to an old thread, it happens all the time. Few of us have been here so long we've read every single thread since this place started, so there's always something to learn here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom